Highterra Banner
Link to Home page
Link to Surveying Page
Link to Irrigation Page
Link to Civil Engineering Page
Link to Culinary Water Page
Link to Water Rights Page
Water Rights
HIGHTERRA has the ability to assist our Utah clients with water rights in the areas of Proofs, Change Applications, Research and Transfers.
  • Proofs - Highterra can help you complete your change applications and proofs.
  • Change Applications - Highterra can consult on change applications and has expertise in filing change applications
  • Research - Highterra has experience and knowledge of the State Engineers office records and filing systems and has experience in researching water rights.  Highterra also possesses a lot of research experience in the county court house records. Here we have researched water rights along with other surveying related research.  We can help you research your water rights.
  • Transfers - Transfer of water rights by conveyances requires special knowledge. Highterra possesses this knowledge and offers it to our clients.


    Due to Utah being a desert water is a very valuable resource that is sought after and highly regulated. To find out more about water laws please visit the website of Utah Division of Water Resources at www.waterrights.utah.gov.

Survey Station

Highterra Land Surveying

High Terrain

Leon Day PLS, PE

25330 N Hwy 89
HC 13 BOX 109
Fairview, Utah